Twelp! – Uber for Roadside Assistance
, Uber for
- Twelp is a roadside assistance service designed for on-demand economy and connected car revolution. It’s Uber for roadside assistance - technical breakdown (towing), tire change, empty tank, jump start, car lockout, accident (God forbid).
- I love maps, and I love APIs. Initially we wanted to use mapbox.com (mapbox built its tech on OpenMapStreet data, and customization is its core strength) but they don’t cover Romania yet. So we used Google Maps APIs.
- You are able to pick the desired towing services (based on distance & price), track the tow trucks on the map and easily pay right in the app
- See my role & design process →
- I have designed this app while working for 1616.ro in 2016